Bedford Lawn Bowls Club
FIRST: YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE FOLLOWING FORMS.
1. Membership renewal form (here); 2. Declaration of compliance (here); 3. Insurance waiver (here)
Note: for documents 2 and 3 you will have to print them off and sign them. Present them the first time you come to bowl (or monitor). Otherwise you will not be allowed on the green.
Basics: - In PHASE2 we can have 16 players/session.
- You cannot reserve for 2 sessions in a row on the same day.
- Please do not sign up for more than 3 slots/week to give everyone a chance to get on the green.
- Structure like 'coffee league'. Sign up individually, you will be placed in a group for that session.
- Please also read the the rules for modified games and the club's expectations of bowlers (here).
- You will be asked about travel/contact history and COVID-19 symptoms at the Club gate.
- You will be asked to verify your compliance with expectations verbally at the Club gate.
- NOTE: no water or access to washrooms at the Club. Please come prepared!
Now accepting reservations for: Aug 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
To make your Reservations, click on the Sign Up! button below.
You will be taken to the SignUpGenius page for Bedford Lawn Bowls Club. Click on the red Reserve play - Phase 2 text to see the roster of spaces.
If you have difficulty with the reservation process click here for a tutorial.
Webmaster [email protected]
Home | Club News | Calendar | Tournaments | About Us | Application Forms | More